Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Japan Disaster 2011
Transcript of Japan Disaster 2011
14:46 6 minutes 4km /second = 90 seconds to reach Yokohama Magnitude 9.0 8000 times stronger than Christchurch quake 4th biggest ever! Amount of energy released= 600 million Hiroshima atomic bombs Why did the earthquake happen? Aftershocks Tsunami One tsunami every 1000 years in North-East Japan Waves up to 10 m high 670 km of coastline affected Utter Devastation 10,000 dead
$309 billion to rebuild 100,000 children homeless What will you do to help?