Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Making open access work for your research impact
Transcript of Making open access work for your research impact
to the output
(event as participant)
State of the question
To cite this work:
Peña-López, Ismael. (2015) eResearch. New customers, new librarians.
Round table 'Open Access to Research Outputs' at the UOC Research Showcase, 31 May 2017.
Barcelona: Open University of Catalonia,
To contact the author: http://ictlogy.net
All the information in this document under a
Creative Commons license:
Attribution – Non Commercial
Barcelona, 31 May 2017
Round table 'Open Access to Research Outputs'
UOC Research Showcase.
Barcelona, Open University of Catalonia
from the idea
A real case...
Yes but, will they steal my work?
for your research impact
Yes but, isn't this added workload?
Yes but, is it really
Yes but, is it