Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PARKER,CORE 1
IT ALL STARTED WHEN THE ENGLISH EXPLORERS SAILED HOME TO ENGLAND THERE WAS A MAN NAMED SQUANTO WHO WAS A SLAVE IN ENGLAND HE LEARNED THERE LANGUAGE AND TOUGHT THEM HOW TO FISH AND HUNT.
IN 1634 NEAR PRESENT DAY IN GROTEN,CONNECTICUT OVER 700 MEN AND WOMEN AND CHILDREN. GATHERED THERE GREEN CORN FESTIVAL AND TERRIFFIED WOMEN AND CHILDREN HUDDLED IN THE TIPEE WERE BURNT ALIVE AND THE MEN GOT CLUBBED TO DEATH.