Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bacteria, Virus, Animal cells, and Plant cells
Transcript of Bacteria, Virus, Animal cells, and Plant cells
. They lack a Cell wall and chloroplast
. They come in different shapes and they have smaller vacuole
than the plant cell. . Plant cells has a large vacuole that Animal cells
. A plant cells has a Cell wall.
.The cell has a pasmodesmata, Animal Cells do not have this. Pasmodesmata, is a linking pore in the cell wall that allow each plant cell to communicate with other adjacent cells.
. Both Animals and Plant cells are eukaryotic cells. Many bacteria reproduce through binary fission. Bacteria are microscopic organisms.
Bacteria are living organisms.
There are bacteria in your body.
Bacteria have DNA and RNA floating freely in the cytoplasm. Cell membrane and cell wall is also what the bacteria has. Viruses are non living things.
To survive they need a host to infest their DNA into a cell.
They are very small compared to bacteria.
Viruses have DNA or RNA enclosed inside a coat of protein The End Animal and plant cells
& Viruses and Bacteria By: Gerald Bouldin