Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Globalization
the Navigator The Trade Game 1. Each group is to negotiate the best trade possible in order to accomplish
the goals indicated on their respective Trade Profile.
2. Trade agreements may be negotiated in advance of the trade in order to
insure that ships are as fully loaded as possible during each leg of the
voyage. A ship may carry no more than six (devil) products for trade at any one
3. In some cases
you may wish to conduct a trading voyage to only one other
port and return to your homeport. Or, you may wish to trade at multiple ports
during one trade voyage. Trade routes need not form a triangle.
4.One member of each group is to keep a “Captain’s Log” recording all items included on board a trading ship for each leg of the voyage.
Any discrepancies with your Captain's Log with result in seizure of the cargo in question by the Admiralty Court.
5. "If you do not have any trade ships availablle, you must work out an agreement with a colony who does. You may sell or rent goods for merchant ships" Mercantilism Here, France is following mercantilism by exporting more than importing.