Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Of Mice and Men Lesson Obs Dec 12
Transcript of Of Mice and Men Lesson Obs Dec 12
1. To show awareness of social/historical context in
'Of Mice and Men' in a controlled assessment (Grade E)
2. To listen to others' ideas and feelings and make
contributions that move discussions forward (Grade D/C)
3. To challenge, develop and respond to what you hear
thoughtfully and asking for clarification through good
questions (Grade C/B) Harry Potter is not really set in any time period. The story could have happened at any time. The themes in the story are not connected to any year and it does not matter. It is about becoming an individual, learning about loyalty, winning respect from your peers and learning the difference between good and evil. The author uses different characters to help show all of this. The novel is a metaphor for developing one's own potential. Controlled Assessment