Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of goals
learing new skills increases your self respect
your self conept is the way you think about your self
your self concept is made of feelings and impressions
Exercise can help you work out your anger
self control is the ability to maintain
grief and sorrow that lasts for a while .
shared ideals and interest are equally important in mixed groups .
part of growing up is learning to accept resposibility for your actions and choices.
its natural to wish that good things could last forever.
a conflict is a dispute or a strong
brainstroming is used to create a
list of as many solutions to the problem .
people live and work together so its important for them to get along.
tolerance helps you form healthy relationships with peop[e.
Collaboration improves relationships and reduces conflicts.
friends collaborate when you work together on a class assignment.