Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Miguel
MÁSTER PROFESORADO SECUNDARIA
20TH CENTURY TEACHERS ARE EDUCATING 21ST CENTURY STUDENTS WITH 19TH CENTURY CONTENTS
‘Innovation’: Introduction of new things or methods.
‘Innovation concerns the search for and the discovery, experimentation, development, imitation and adoption of new products, new processes and new organizational set ups.’
‘Innovators introduce a maximum of tension into the thinking process, unifying concepts that often appear to be opposed, solving problems which appear impossible.’
‘The starting point for innovation is the generation of creative ideas. Innovation is the process of taking those ideas to usefulness.’
- INNOVATION IN SPANISH EDUCATION
- LOE / LOMCE
- GINES DE LOS RÍOS AWARDS / CANAL EDUCACIÓN 2.0 / PORTAL AVERROES
WHY INNOVATING IN THE CLASSROOM?
MIGUEL ÁNGEL DEL POZO NAVARRO
UNIVERSIDAD EUROPEA DE MADRID
- INTERNET / COMMUNICATION AGE
- FAMILY MODELS CHANGING
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?
PART OF THE PROBLEM OR THE SOLUTION?
- INNOVATIVE TEACHING METHODS
- ICT IN THE CLASSROOM