Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Mafia weapons of the 1920's
Transcript of Copy of Mafia weapons of the 1920's
Thompson (1921) had a
fire rate of 900 rpm’s and
a shot a 45 caliber. Was
also the only submachine-
gun used by the Mafia. .30-06 Springfield cartridge
rounds in a 20 round magazines. M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle 1911 colt 45 One of the most used weapon
of the mafia in the 1920's. '
Which is a 45 caliber Baseball bats The Mafia had used them for
close combat. Some were
even wrapped with barbed wire or had nails sticking out of them. Smith & Wesson Model 10 Was a .38 caliber mostly used
by police and some mafia members The .30-06 M1903 Springfield Double-Barrelled Sawed-off Shotgun Winchester Model 1912 Mosin-Nagant M1891/30 A presentation by: Jacob, Michael, and Edward Close combat weapons Handguns Medium to Long ranged rifles. Submachine gun