Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unequal water distribution and water pollution in South West Asia
Transcript of Unequal water distribution and water pollution in South West Asia
Diseases and etc. Water pollution from industrial farms not only damages the environment and kills wildlife, but it can also sicken and kill people
Not only do substantial environmental problems result, but many of the pollutants produced by farms (minerals, chemicals and pathogens, to name a few) can make water unsafe for human consumption. Is when one country gets more water than another country in need. They also say that Israel is denying its access to fresh water. Just like the picture next to this. What impact does unequal distribution have on drinking water