Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
THE EVOLUTION OF THE THRESHOLD THEORY
Transcript of THE EVOLUTION OF THE THRESHOLD THEORY
A Canadian linguist who greatly influenced the education of language-minority students in the United States.
COGNITIVE UNDEMAMDING COMMUNICATION
COGNITIVE DEMANDING COMMUNICATION
*Meaning is actively negotiated between speakers and supported by many contextual clues.
Meaning that there are fewer clues or supports to help students comprehend content information.
Cummins' Model of Language Proficiency