Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CHAMPS
is for Movement
Can I get out of my seat during this activity?
Sharpen my pencil ? NO!
Get a drink? Maybe
Go to the bathroom? For $5
Throw away trash?
How can I Show I am on Task?
Students know how to be
Successful in Class!
is for conversation
stands for help
is for activity
If we do all these things we will be successful!
Stands for Success!
talking everyone must stay in their chair!
Go to the restroom
before school, during breaks, lunch recess and afternoon recess.
At other times,
it will cost $5.00
in 3rd grade
Is for Participation
How do I ask for help?
Raise hand and wait for teacher?
Quietly ask a neighbor?
We are CHAMPS!
This is how we do it:
What should I be doing
What is the task?
What should I do
when I am finished?
Can I talk during this activity?
You may sharpen your pencil before the bell, during breaks, and recess, not during working time.
If I need help
I raise my hand or quietly ask