Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fireflies
egg - larva - pupa - adult. This takes over two months. * Eggs hatch a few days after they are laid. * Adult fireflies live only long enough to mate and lay eggs (if a girl) * People hurt fireflies by taking over areas where they live and by using insect sprays. Why They Flash * After dark, male fireflies in the air flash UNIQUE signals to females on the ground. If a female is interested, she flashes back so that the male can find her on the ground and mate. Life Cycle By: Brooke Duarte Eggs Larvae Pupa Adult Firefly