Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of cell
The membranes of organelles within the cell are made of the same basic material as the cell membrane.
In biology, cell theory is a scientific theory which describes the properties of cells.
a rigid layer of polysaccharides lying outside the plasma membrane of the cells of plants, fungi, and bacteria
a plastid that contains chlorophyll and in which photosynthesis takes place.
a threadlike structure of nucleic acids and protein found in the nucleus of most living cells