Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Indian Horse Dictionary
Transcript of Indian Horse Dictionary
Definition: Cave of the great spirit.
Carving inide of a cave
Definition: An algonquan language traditionally spoken by the algonquen, nipissing, ojibway, saulteaux, missisaugas and odowa.
Definition: The spirit beings of Algonquin groups of native americans. This spirit is seen as a contactable person as well as an idea. Everything has its own manitou- every plant, every stone, even machines.
Definition: A place that lies on the Canadian national railway transcontiental main line. Founded in 1923-1950 when it was sold to the ontario government.
Definition: What the ojibway people called the white people. "Zhaunagush the white man..." (1)
Definition: Mother of the earth
Definition: What the Native Americans called "the great dog".
Definition: The name of the north wind.
Gust of wind
Definition: A spirit of gods.
God alongside spirits
Definition: The water god.
Thank you for watching, By Marissa Dheensaw.
Definition: Native People of north america.