Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Short Version 21st Century
Transcript of Short Version 21st Century
21st Century Classroom
Creativity and Innovation
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Communication and Collaboration
Will the Common Core
Bring Your Students?
What are Characteristics
of a Classroom Like This?
Collaborative Work Space
Based on Curiosity
Finally Magic Happens
2013 Kansas Teacher of the Year
Real World Connections Are Make
Research is fueled by student inquiry
Technology Goes in the Hands of Students More than Our Own
Kim Herron's 6th Grade Class and the Dream School Project
Student Centered = Students Making Descisions
They help design
Relevance is Key
Crazy Cool Opportunities Occur When You Least Expect it
A Chance for Them to Change the World While Exploring it