Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Grundschulpädagogik
Mandi Strambowski | Caroline Mehner
1. the Use of Video
4.Ideas Worth Spreading
Plan your own video-use in Class!
What was the video about?
Seminar: Literature, Culture and Media in the Primary English Classroom * 22.05.2015
discuss with your neighbour:
How do you do research in the internet?
3. Guidelines for Video-Use in Class
2. How to Research?
What did you understand?
> Was there anything you didn't understand?
Would you use video in class?
1.2 Analysing the video
1.1 Global English
What should be kept in mind when looking for appropriate video material?
overview: all video-databases
websites for your further work in class
websites for your students
Did you gain the information you expected? What helped you? What did you miss?
the Bear Went over the Mountain..
zu Gast im Studiengang LA Grundschule | Englisch
Red Riding Hood