Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Webquest
For to understand the story,
Of Mice and Men
, we must first understand the era of the 1930s.
Enter the time machine and begin your journey, but before you do, have a pen and notebook handy to record all the things you learn.
You must write down at least 12 things you learned (3 things per topic) and write down at least 4 questions you have (1 per topic)
When you return to 2014 and to your English class, you will have an assignment to complete.
While on this field trip, you will learn about the following:
The 1930s and The Great Depression
Good Luck and remember to have fun!
Our First Stop is the Dust Bowl:
Next stop: the 1930s and The Great Depression
http://xroads.virginia.edu/~MA04/hess/Slang/slangsplash.html (slangs of the 1930s!)
Next stop: Migrant Workers
We're almost through, but before we hurry home, we have one last stop: John Steinbeck, author of Of Mice and Men
Now you've explored the 1930s and learned a bit about John Steinbeck. Hurry back to 2014 and discuss with your class what you learned!