Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SULTAN MUHAMMAD AL-FATEH
Transcript of SULTAN MUHAMMAD AL-FATEH
His excellent preparation
His father prepared and trained him to shoulder the responsibilities of the position of a Sultan. Muhammad Al Fatih memorized all the Quran, learnt the Prophetic narrations, islamic jurisprudence, mathemathics, astronomy and skills required for war. He also learnt Arabic, Persian, Latin, and Green languages. He joined his father in his battles and conquests.
After the death of his father, Muhammad Al Fatih took over over and became the Sultan of the Othman Empire. The first step in achieving his dream was to take control of the Strait of Bosporus. ( prevent any support/supplies that might come to Constantinople from Europe.) so he built a huge castle on the European seashore of the Strait of Bosporus..
Hadith, " verily, Constinople shall be conquered. its commander shall be the best commander ever and his army shall be the best army ever.
- He establish more than 300 mosque, 192 of whch were in Istanbul alone., built 57 schools.his famous architectural monuments; mosque of Sultan Muhammad, mosque of Abu Ayyoob Al-Ansaari.
- he turn Hagia Sophia church to mosque. now, known as mosque of Hagia Sophia.
i chose Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh because;
1. salute his way administer his government.
2. keep his principle and he do not take bribery.
Muhammad Al-Fatih was born 27th Rejab, 835 M; 30th March 1432. He was brought up under the supervision of his father, Sultan Murad ll, the seventh Othman Sultan.