Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chains Webquest
Click the link below and watch the video.
Review the Resources Below.
Facts about the American Revolution
The American Revolution
What did you learn?
1. While there were many factors that led to the Revolutionary War, what was the main cause for the war?
2. What were the dates of the Revolutionary War?
Write your answers using COMPLETE SENTENCES.
George Washington is part of our novel as he was a huge part of the forming of our nation. Most of us know that George Washington was the first US President, but what was he doing in 1776?
Read parts 1 and 2 on the website below.
Write down 5 interesting facts about George Washington from
he became President.
by Laurie Halse Anderson
Use this Prezi to help you better understand the setting of the novel,
. Remember that the setting of the novel is related to the location and time period.
Chains is a
text. The story itself is not true, but many of the events and experiences are based on facts!
Read each article and watch each video carefully. Use the information to answer the questions on the coresponding worksheet.
Compare & contrast
this picture of NYC in
and this picture of NYC
How are they alike?
State specific ways.
While George Washington was fighting for America's independence, King George III was trying to retain control of the colonies.
Read the article below and write down
two things King George did that would make the colonies want to be free
of English rule.
Read the article below.
What were the strengths of each side
(Colonists and British)?
What were the weaknesses
of each side?
Read through the following websites
What were the sides during the war?
What was each side called?
What was the goal of each side?
Source 2: http://www.ducksters.com/history/american_revolution/patriots_and_loyalists.php
Sourece 1: http://www.ushistory.org/us/11b.asp