Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Should students be allowed to eat during class?
Transcript of Should students be allowed to eat during class?
http://www.uni.illinois.edu healthy snacks help the mind with memory and attention. after eating it can make your body to get tired and shutdown. 7. 4.college students with full time jobs don't have enough time to eat between classes and work. 5.students who play sports burn all metabolism and need the energy. This would help schools in the long run because students will be more focused, awake, and excited once they quench their hunger. only about 150 people die annually from all serious food allergic death. a hungry child will not learn. Food smells could distract other students. food is fuel. and it helps not to feel sick during class. It gives us the energy to function at school and participate in extra-curricular activities.