Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scratch
selected for you is where you put the
commands in order To edit you sprite To add sound or record sound You can also edit you sprite. Go to costumes, then click on edit on the first sprite. When you have created your own sprite. Then click ok To create your own background click on the white
background to edit it Then click on background, then edit like you did with the sprite. Then you have a background Now to make your sprite move You can drag anyone from those three Add how much steps
you want it to move for I added one step Click on the
green flag to start Then press space for it to move, if you want you can change what to press You can add more movements. You can play around with it, until you get what you want it to do How to share your scratch project online click share