Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Supplementary Materials and Activities
Transcript of Supplementary Materials and Activities
Selection and use of supplementary materials and activities
Use of materials
1.- Clarity of instructions
2.- Adapt activities to the level
3.- Games with a purpose
Selecting supplementary materials and activities
Reasons for using supplementary materials
Advantages and disadvantages
Selection of suplementary materials and activities
1.- To know materials
2.- To use authentic materials
3.- To use materials to develop skills in students
4.- To use material according to the level of students
There are various reasons why we might want to use supplementary materials and activities.
- To replace unsuitable material in the coursebook
- To fill gaps in the coursebook
- To provide suitable material for learners particular needs and interests
- To give learners extra languaje or skills practice
- To add variety to our teaching.