Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Test Administration
- How does the relationship between examiner and test taker affect test scores?
-Explain how the individual characteristics of examiner and test-taker impact the testing process and score outcomes
- Understand various test administration options and brain-storm benefits and weaknesses of each
Expectancy (Rosenthal) Effects
How do expectancies shape judgement?
How are non-verbals important?
'Pros' & 'Cons'
Examiner & Subject
Behavior of the examiner
(expectations & comments)
between examiner & test taker
Race of the Tester
Language of the Test Taker
Psychiatric Diagnosis (Structured Clinical Interview DSM-IV)
Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Revised
- How does reward affect test performance?
- What type of reinforcement matters?
- Does culture matter?
Mode of Administration
V. Self-administered v. trained personnel ... when/ does it matter?
Reactivity - 'double check'
Drift -not adhering to rules from training
(tendency to rate Bx differently in same context)
Expectancies - minor, damaging effect
- can control for this... but do we?