Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Test Administration
- How does the relationship between examiner and test taker affect test scores?
-Explain how the individual characteristics of examiner and test-taker impact the testing process and score outcomes
- Understand various test administration options and brain-storm benefits and weaknesses of each
Expectancy (Rosenthal) Effects
How do expectancies shape judgement?
How are non-verbals important?
'Pros' & 'Cons'
Examiner & Subject
Behavior of the examiner
(expectations & comments)
between examiner & test taker
Race of the Tester
Language of the Test Taker
Psychiatric Diagnosis (Structured Clinical Interview DSM-IV)
Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Revised
- How does reward affect test performance?
- What type of reinforcement matters?
- Does culture matter?
Mode of Administration
V. Self-administered v. trained personnel ... when/ does it matter?
Reactivity - 'double check'
Drift -not adhering to rules from training
(tendency to rate Bx differently in same context)
Expectancies - minor, damaging effect
- can control for this... but do we?