Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 7 - Understanding the Creative Media Sectors
Transcript of Unit 7 - Understanding the Creative Media Sectors
Session Aim - To examine different types of ownership in the media sector.
1. In pairs, research a media conglomerate.
2. Create a poster
demonstrating what this
3. Define the ownership of this company, using the correct terminology.
Session Objectives -
1) Understand the structure and
ownership of the media sector
Lo1 - Define the different types of ownership in the creative media sector.
Lo2 - In pairs, create a poster about a current media conglomerate.
The media sector has a range of different
Shares or owns each part of the production and distribution process.
When a company develops by buying smaller companies in a similar sector.
Helps to increase the quality of synergy.
good or bad thing?
Also used to take out