Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 7 - Understanding the Creative Media Sectors
Transcript of Unit 7 - Understanding the Creative Media Sectors
Session Aim - To examine different types of ownership in the media sector.
1. In pairs, research a media conglomerate.
2. Create a poster
demonstrating what this
3. Define the ownership of this company, using the correct terminology.
Session Objectives -
1) Understand the structure and
ownership of the media sector
Lo1 - Define the different types of ownership in the creative media sector.
Lo2 - In pairs, create a poster about a current media conglomerate.
The media sector has a range of different
Shares or owns each part of the production and distribution process.
When a company develops by buying smaller companies in a similar sector.
Helps to increase the quality of synergy.
good or bad thing?
Also used to take out