Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Artist Presentation (Camille Pissarro)
Transcript of Artist Presentation (Camille Pissarro)
- The "most real and naive member" of the Impressionist group Examples of Impressionism Impressionism - Described visual art in the late 19th Century
- Emphasized the conveyance of an overall impression of a particular scene
- Usually outdoors, using primary colors and short brushstrokes to represent the appearance of reflected light
- Capture's the artist's perception of the subject rather than the subject itself. Bria Jones Artist Presentation Camille Pissarro - Jacob Abraham Camille Pissaro (July 10th, 1830-November 13th, 1903)
-Danish/French Impressionist and Neo-Impressionist painter born on the island of St. Thomas The Woods at Marly, 1871 The garden of Pontoise, 1875