Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Haiti
Creole Caribbean Sea Atlantic Ocean Gulf of Mexico Tropical- It rains
a lot the lower you get. It has 2 rain seasons. April-June and October-November. It had a huge earthquake this year that killed a lot of people.
Port-Au-Prince, the capital is the largest city in Haiti.
Haiti was the first nation in Latin America to gain sovereignty, which is a complete government.
Haiti shares an island with Dominican Republic.
Haiti is the poorest country in the world. and Haiti means a "mountainous land" A walking tour that amazes you. You walk around and see historic ruins of Nellis Tower and learn about the Haitians over the last 500 years!! Labadee Historic Walking Tour- Map of Country Activities in Labadee Capital-Port- Au- prince THE END!!!