Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Verbs!
true when we believe in them.
There are three different tenses that a verb can retain.
Hey, Stan, I am talking to you right now.
I will talk to you later, Burt.
Beth and I were talking last night.
By:Gracie, Josh, Brooks, and Kara!
An irregular verb is when a word's past tense form does not contain an -ed, -t, or, -d.
What is a verb????
go = went
feel = felt
sing = sang
A verb is an action word such as run, climb, and sit.
Some different types
A verb that expresses something that a person, animal, or thing can do.
your shoes out
-Take down the tent
A linking verb is a word that gives information about the subject.
Thanks For baring with us!
(Thanks for watching)