Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Verbs!
true when we believe in them.
There are three different tenses that a verb can retain.
Hey, Stan, I am talking to you right now.
I will talk to you later, Burt.
Beth and I were talking last night.
By:Gracie, Josh, Brooks, and Kara!
An irregular verb is when a word's past tense form does not contain an -ed, -t, or, -d.
What is a verb????
go = went
feel = felt
sing = sang
A verb is an action word such as run, climb, and sit.
Some different types
A verb that expresses something that a person, animal, or thing can do.
your shoes out
-Take down the tent
A linking verb is a word that gives information about the subject.
Thanks For baring with us!
(Thanks for watching)