Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using Blogs in Science Education
Transcript of Using Blogs in Science Education
Anatomy Blog Bling Blog Rubrics Why blog? Ideas! by @StacyCBaker N Conference
April 24th, 2010 Quick How-To http://voicethread.com/#q.b40969.i214889.k6809362 References Inspiration Roadblocks http://prezi.com/jev9ny1qogvj/ http://extremebiology.ning.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/Stacystube http://missbakersbiologyclasswiki.wikispaces.com/ http://missbakersbiologyclasswiki.wikispaces.com/Blog+Project Theme Projects http://missbakersbiologyclass.com/blog/2008/05/07/themes-in-biology-evolution/ Moderating comments
Changing the appearance of your blog
Write a blog post
Using the toolbar
Adding widgets www.flickr.com/photos/stacysflickr The End! Please email questions to email@example.com