Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of FIREWORK DESIGNER
Who are They?
1. Need a Masters or PHD
3. Chemists specialize in working with chemical compounds
2.give off brilliant colors
Where do Firework Designer's Work
1. work for concert/ major theme parks(Disney)
2. PGI - Pyrotechnics Guild International. Club for hobbyist and professionals
History of a Firework
1. 1,000 years ago
2. Chinese monk
3. gunpowder in bamboo stick thrown into fire
4. used in religous ceremonies
5. Scared off "Ghosts"
5. colors in Italian Renaissance
7. Today: shell, explosive, and fuse
How Do Fireworks light?
1. mainly made of metal salts and metal oxides that react
2.heated and atoms absorb energy
3.electons rearrange from low to high energy
4. back to low, energy emits light
5. Firework designers combine the metal salts and metal oxides
Firework Of Life
1. FTI consulting incorporation
2. Penn. 2 - 1 Pittsburgh and 1 Philadelphia
3. 94 around U.S.A
4. some total ban
Is a Firework Designer the right job for you?
EXPLODE INTO YOUR NEW CAREER!
1. Copper burns
at low temperatures
2. Potassium will burn
3. common table salt burns
4. Boric acid will produce
When Can You Start
1. can be 18 on the site
2. can be an apprentice to a firework designer
3. you can be a helper.
1.University of Saint Joseph
2. University of Pennsylvania
3. Ohio State University
4.University of Pittsburgh