Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Library of the Future - UTS
Transcript of Library of the Future - UTS
#VALA2010 VALA2010 paper UTS:Library a learning space like no other http://www.vala.org.au/vala2010/papers2010/VALA2010_105_Booth_Final.pdf
Thanks! Into the wild imagining our future through fun & play Our students imagining their future
A day in the life of a future researcher
Future information workers old V new social hub everywhere & all the time multi-media personalised content creators active Collaboration open access embedded support Research lifecycle Just in time Intuitive Trusting Green aware sustainable open culture creative evolving connected flexible Visible mobile Play! experiment facebook.com/utslibrary @utslibrary WWW.LIB.UTS.EDU.AU Centralised Publishing Funding