Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Israel
Hanukkah begins on the evening of December 16th and ends on the evening of December 24th.
When is Hanukkah?
The Jewish have a celebration called Hanukkah. How did Hanukkah begin?
How do the Jewish celebrate Christmas?
Many of the foods eaten are either fried in oil, or made with cheese.
Latke (fried potato pancakes)
What foods do the Jewish eat during Hanukkah?
Symbolizes the eight days of light. One candle is lit each day of Hanukkah.
What is the Menorah?
Shalom = Hello
Mazel tov = Good luck!
Hanukkah Sameach! = Happy Hanukkah!