Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Make a Good "Media" Presentation
Transcript of How to Make a Good "Media" Presentation
Make sure the things you include are relevant and necessary.
Make sure what you say matches what we see.
Reading vs. Talking
It is about looks
Spellin' and Grammer
It's still counts'!!!
i'm trying hard!!!!
Minimize, minimize, minimize!
Minimize the number of slides
Minimize the text slides
Use bullet points
How to Make a "Good" "Media" Presentation
It's an Aid
For your audience not for you
Give us something to think about
Give us something to look at
What are you marking unless we write out our entire presentation the slide?
Can you really mark our headlines and bullet points for spelling and grammar?
Do you want us to hand in a long write up of our entire presentation?
Be aware of your time
Be aware of your audience