Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to 5th Grade! with Ms. Pulliam
Transcript of Welcome to 5th Grade! with Ms. Pulliam
We Are a and of
Getting to Know Each other
with Ms. Pulliam
Did You Know...
There are scientists who study just
about everything…Some are so interested
in the BRAIN and how people LEARN that
they have studied HOW PEOPLE LEARN BEST…
A way of listening that maximizes learning!
It helps us learn as much as is humanly possible!
There are a few very simple steps to makes
sure YOU LEARN BEST!
Scientists have discovered...
1) Sit up
2) Lean forward
3) Ask Appropriate
4) Nod when you understand
5) Track the Speaker
This year, you will be expected to SLANT
any time that someone is speaking in the
When Should we...
We will work together
We will help
We will not give
up on each other
We will have
We ALL have a roll
to play on this team
We will reach our
We care about
We RESPECT each
We HELP each
We spend time
We depend on
I am somebody. I was somebody when came. I will be a better somebody when I leave. I am powerful. I am strong. I deserve the education that I get here. I have things to do. People to impress and places to go.