Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ESH151 - AT2
Transcript of ESH151 - AT2
copy and paste as needed and take advantage of an infinite canvas!
For this assignment I have chosen to use the three books:
Clancy the Courageous Cow - Lachie HUme
Just a Dog - Gerad Bauer
Memorial - Gary Crew
Clancy the courageous cow.
Body Language and Gaze- The illustrator has primarily used the cows eyes to provide expression and humor.
Story line - this book could be told almost entirety from the pictures, which are simplistic, but include all the information from the text, making in particularly suitable to an early childhood context.
Color - the colors are true to life which make this book more realistic.
Content - the weather often reflects the mood of Clancy and the surrounding cows, for instance, Clancy was born on a stormy day and his parents were disappointed that he didn't have a belt, where as Clanga is born on a summer day when Clancy and Helga were really pleased to have a completely different cow.
Content - Clancy is often separated from the other cows on the page emphasizing his feelings and his isolation.