Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Demo Presentation Parts of the Computer
Transcript of Demo Presentation Parts of the Computer
Rodel Bernales - Summary
Principles of Ausubel's Meaningful Reception Learning Theory within a classroom setting
Subsumption as primary process in learning.
1. The most general ideas of a subject should be presented first and then progressively differentiated in terms of detail and specificity.
2. Instructional materials should attempt to integrate new material with previously presented information through comparisons and cross-referencing of new and old ideas.
Semi-Detailed Lesson Plan in TLE
Meaningful Reception Learning Theory
Examples of advance organizers:
•- Overhead Projectors/Data Projectors
•- Study guides
•- Stories or anecdotes
•- Text passages
•- Graphical representations
Meaningful learning occurs when new information is acquired and linked in the learner's own cognitive structure.
Advance organizers help to link new learning material with existing related ideas
This theory applies only to reception (expository) learning in school settings
3. Instructors should incorporate advance organizers when teaching a new concept.
4. Instructors should use a number of examples and focus on both similarities and differences.
5. Classroom application of Ausubel's theory should discourage rote learning of materials that can be learned more meaningfully.
6. The most important single factor influencing learning is what the learner already knows.
- Date of birth: October 25th, 1918.
- Date of decease: July 9th, 2008.
* American psychologist known for his contribution to the fields of educational psychology, cognitive science, and science education learning.
* In 1976, he received the Thorndike Award from the American Psychological Association for "Distinguished Psychological Contributions to Education".
Meaningful Learning Model
at the end of the lesson, the students were able to:
a. Identify the different parts and function of the computer hardware;
b. to know the importance of computer in our daily lives;
c. To draw the different parts of computer hardware.
II. Subject Matter
Parts and Function of Computer Hardware
Computer Hardware for Beginner by. Mr. Rdb (Chapter 1 pp 5-10)
Computer Hardware(keyboard, mouse, CPU, Power supply,Monitor,
Memory), Projector & Prezi
History of Computer Development
1. Analysis -Let the students named the pictures on the screen (Showing pictures).
1.1 Discussion _ Explain the parts and function of the computer.
2. Activity- The students will write the function of the parts of the computer.
3. Abstraction-Summary of the topic
4. Application let them draw the different parts and write the function. (Board Work)