Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hachiko
(Hachiko) Lasse Hallström Richard Gere, Joan Allen, Sarah Roemer, Jason Alexander, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Erick Avari, Davenia McFadden, Robert Capron, Bates Wilder, Robbie Sublett - Always at your side, Hachiko is a tremendously well-told drama, a story simple but effective and, above all, the return of one of the great masters of cinema dramatic lately. - well-told: Bien contado
- lately: Ultimos tiempos - The film is thoroughly to mourn more than one. And no, not to take a few simple tears. The problem is that no one has a hard time at the end or in a scene, but the entire film is shot with a handkerchief. It is sad, very sad. Real full, beautiful, beautiful. But that, sad. If you are also discouraged, not a movie to recommend. Glossary: - well-told: Bien contado
- lately: Ultimos tiempos References: http://www.google.com.co/search?hl=es&q=Lasse%20Hallstr%C3%B6m&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1163&bih=613&um=1&ie=UTF8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=9kVzUOSkCsbIqQHygoD4BA