Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Social PR & Digital Advocacy: USA for UNHCR's Blue Key Campaign
Transcript of Social PR & Digital Advocacy: USA for UNHCR's Blue Key Campaign
How do you give a voice to people who are
, and homeless?
Tell refugee stories in a compelling way
through those who DO have a voice
, i.e. ...
Build a cadre of "
Blue Key Champions
" - digitally engaged, cause-passionate community leaders
the Champions to advocate for refugees and the Blue Key
Influencer outreach + community building =
& increasingly frequent blog posts on the campaign
Building the Champions Hall of Fame &
Incredibly effective social media fundraisers such as "
to track the most effective outreach elements
Awareness began to increase
via social channels ...
What Started to Happen?
... as Champions got
, more keys got
goal was exceeded
the email file grew
along with the community; and
more Champions signed on
, thereby increasing the campaign's reach
it became a model on
community-building, digital advocacy and measurement