Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Computer Assisted Language Learning (EFL Context)
Transcript of Computer Assisted Language Learning (EFL Context)
Learning the area of technology and second language
teaching and learning despite the fact that revisions for the term are suggested regularly (Chapelle, 2001, p. 3) any process in which a learner uses a computer and, as a result, improves his or her language (Beatty, 2003, p. 7). Old School Tools Think of the evolution of teaching tools Schools Today Teachers Today Materials design Technologies Pedagogical theories Modes of instruction CALL Roles of the Computer
in language learning
and teaching Computer as tutor for
language drills or skill practice Computer as a tool for writing,
presenting, and researching Computer as a medium of
global communication Activity 1 What are the roles of computers in language teaching? Activity 2 How Computers can be used in the Language Class?