Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Constitution
The Branch Of Government That interprets Laws.
The Law Making Branch Of Government.
A Group Of People Named By Each State Legislature To Select the President And Vice President.
The First 10 Amendments To The Constitution.
Bill of Rights
New Jersey Plan
A Deatailed,Written Plan For Government
A Legestlature Consisting Of Two Parts Or Houses.
The Branch Of Government That Carries Out The Law
Agreement Providing That Enslaved Persons Would Count As Three-Fifths Of Other Persons in determing Representation In Congress.
Large States Plan For Government Where States Representatives where Based On Population.
Agreement Providng A dual system Of Congressional Representation.