Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Common Core WWI Prezi
Transcript of Common Core WWI Prezi
Growing arms race between all the powers of Europe
The takeover and exploitation of a weaker country by a stronger one
European countries were attempting to colonize weaker countries and exploit their resources. The Europeans began struggling amongst themselves to take-over the most desirable countries
Definition: Extreme pride in one’s nations or state. Often seen by the use of flags, national anthems, and other signature items.
Long/Short: Nationalism is a long-term cause of WWI. As many of the other causes, nationalism takes time to create. People are not born with the love of their country and land instilled within them; instead, they must learn to love it. This requires a longer period of time to complete; thus, it is a long-term cause.