Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Solving 3.5 A
Transcript of Solving 3.5 A
Steppin' in the name of Math
Words/ concepts special education students struggle with
1) Understand how to differentiate instruction for all learning styles.
2) Design lessons using Specifically Designed Instruction.
3) Structure lessons that include all students and encourages participation.
Represent one and two-step problems involving addition and subtraction of whole numbers to 1,000 using pictorial models, number lines, and equations
Directions: Solve the word problems using CUBES
1. Larry had 48 pieces of candy. He gave 19 pieces to his friends. How many pieces of candy did Larry have left?
Directions: Answer the following on the back of your worksheet.
Describe a math word that you learned today and what it means.
How could you change your math problem into subtraction?