Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Submiting a Site to Search
Transcript of Submiting a Site to Search
Google, Bing and WordPress
Submitting a Site to Search
Search Engines rely on backlinks to find new websites (reputable backlinks, that is.)
These are the steps to submit a site to Google and Bing to be found and analyzed
1) Create a Google Analytics Account
2) Go to Admin and Create new account
3) Insert the website name and url (including http://)
4) Get Tracking ID
Add Your New Account
4) Accept the terms of service
5) Copy the actual code
Tracking Codes are, well, code.
6) Add a plugin called: Insert Headers and Footers
Meanwhile, back on the website ...
7) Using the plugin, insert the your
tracking code into the header of your website.
in Google Analytics ...
8) Link Webmaster Tools and Enable Demographics
Right After and Awhile Later ...
Check out your analytics!
1) Insert your new url, include http:// and click ADD.
2) Add a sitemap ...
Back on the website ... SEO plugin ... create a sitemap
Bing steps include a sitemap!
3) Copy the link for the sitemap
4) Back on Bing ... insert the link!
5) Verify your site ownership!
Copy code from Bing and insert it into SEO plugin
Select Verify on Bing
Once verified website Home Page will show on Bing.
Jetpack options include a graph in the website header when you are logged in!
Jetpack includes a breakdown of daily website users.
Find which search terms are bringing your customers to your website ...
Find out which online referrals are benefiting you the most ...
Individual page analytics are also included in Jetpack!