Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Symbiosis
Commensalism is when 2 organisms live together and 1 gets something good or beneficial and the other gets nothing or is unaffected.
Parasitism is when one organism lives off of and harms another. Therefore one organism get something good and the other is harmed in some way.
Organisms interact in a variety of ways. In each case at least one organism benefits.
The ways that organisms interact with one other make ecosystems unique.
Mutualism is when 2 organisms live together and they both get something good out of their association.
Predation is when one organism is the predator and one organism is the prey. In other words, one organism eats another.
Competition is when 2 organisms are fighting over the same food, space, shelter, or light (especially in the case of plants).