Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Gawler Foundation
Transcript of The Gawler Foundation
11,722,840 users in Australia
Currently a Trend
Many Features and functions for interaction Advertising Opportunities Background and external environment Improving Fundraising Identification of possible social media avenues
Relevant/engaging content for followers
Check-in deals 1. Facebook 2. Twitter
Feedback + engage in tweet community 3. Link social media to the GF website 4. Public Relations 5. YouTube Channel 6. Smartphone App
- No government funding disadvantage
- Growing industry with potential lucrative returns
- Resurgence in economy = Resurgence in donations
- Increasing Cancer patients
- Increasing new entrants
- Quest for Life vs. Gawler Foundation Grow the Current Foundation
Awareness of the page
Utilising Facebook Advertising
CPM’s Vs CPC’s
Has to Generate a Greater Follower Base
“Tweet for Cash” Campaign
Linking Twitter and Facebook New Social Media
100million Active Monthly Users
Google + Hangouts
Google + Not-Profit Organisations Page YouTube Channel
Story Telling to Raise Awareness
YouTube Non-Profit Program
YouTube Measurement Tool Facebook Twitter Google Plus YouTube Facebook: Celebrity charm in use
New Official website: support center & online auction
Developing Sponsorship Feedback + engage in tweet community Industry Analysis