Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Autophagia
Create Rainbows Autophagia Whats Is Autophagia? What are the Symptoms of Autophasia? Possible Causes of Autophagia Relevant U.S. Statistics What type of Treatments are there? Sources that will explain treatments for Autophagia. Citations au•to•pha•gia
1. The biting of one's own flesh - Unable to urinate properly
- Unable to sleep
- Addicted to brushing teeth
- Nightmares Treatment typically includes standard wound care to speed healing and prevent infection. Symptoms of OCD, if present, are usually treated with medicine or therapy. Any other pronounced psychological conditions are also addressed, and potential emotional stressors are removed if they can be identified. http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-autophagia.htm
This is a very helpful site for discovering treatments for Autophagia.
It says that health care workers responsible for treating Autophagia must address both the psychological or physiological causes of the behavior and any physical injuries that may have occured due to the disorder. http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/autophagia http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-autophagia.htm Autophagia is a disorder in which people eat a part of them self, usually the fingernails and they also chew dead skin and on their lips as well. This behavior indicates in a big stress. This is most common in men and woman. It’s also a response to server hunger or also in order to remove dead or old cells from the body. An extreme type of autophagia is when a person bites or eats their own flesh body, not just the finger nails or dead skin. http://psychologyquestions.org/450/what-is-autophagia-disorder-is-it-very-common There is not 1 single cause of Autophagia. Autophagia is a psychological condition. So basically your mind is F****D UP! It is statistically shown that a majority of people who have this disorder feel tension, and arousal ;) before committing the act. This is seen in people with diseases like schizophrenia. Statitics also show that people with this disorder feel that they can only acquire nutrition for their body by consuming their body tissue! eeeewwwww! >_< http://leave-a-light-on.blogspot.com/2012/11/