Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Optics
refraction of light coming from the sky The reason behind the colouring blue is because blue doesn't have any matter to make it change into a different colour. Not only blue, but all colours of light
enter the water. Red and yellow are
absorbed into the top layer of water.
Green and blue are the spectrum of
light and are only visible to us.