Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Most for America:
Transcript of Most for America:
The Whiskey rebellion was the first test of the new government.
Washington gave us important precedents in his farewell address.
He warned us not to get into debt.
And he warned us not to have political parties.
The Whiskey Rebellion
When farmers refused to pay taxes, Washington sent around 13,000 troops.
This showed that the new national government was strong, and had the ability to stop resistance to its laws.
Washington warned us not to get into the business of other countries.
Citations: all images courtesy of prezi
This is why George Washington did the most for America