Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Raffles Love Story...<#
Transcript of My Raffles Love Story...<#
First time we met...
Established since 1990
34 colleges in 31 cities!
8 service lines
Porter's 5 Forces of love
Threat of substitutes
Substitutes: Lasalle, NAFA
Bargaining power of buyers
Buyers => Students
Small target market
Sensitive to them
Regulation on private institution
Education Trust licenses
Evaluates the performance based on quality
High regulation cost
limited No. of suppliers
Credibility attracts more foreign students
1) Provides global experience
2) Well established international
network and brand name
1) Weaker local branding
2) Poorly designed website
1) Growing local market
2) Increasing need for paper
1) International competition
2) Sensitive to changes in
interest rates and economic
grow in fashion industry
Bargaining power of Suppliers (High)
Government - council of private education
Licenses to operate (EduTrust)
Threat of new entrants
How does Raffles Segment their Customers?
Marketing Mix (4Ps)
Experienced the post-war poverty
Earn stable income
press and fashion magazines
greater brand recognition while maintaining exclusivity and prestige
improve local branding
gain competitive edge internationally
grow market share
Growing up in the economic boom period
seek rewarding careers based interest
Passion,not only just practicality.
High barriers to entry
demand for private education rise
- Building on Strength: Established
- Theory of "Buyer Choice Under Uncertainty"
Product: Online distance learning
Price: Penetrative Pricing
Promotion: Digital advertising, direct selling (school talks)
LR: Likely to become lower as market growth rate increases
Extent of competition
And they lived happily ever after
Back at home...
High barriers to entry