Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Paricutin
It grew out of a cornfield.
Worst volcanic activity took place in 1943.
Now stands 1,345 feet above ground. Facts Interested? Paricutin is one of the 7 natural wonders of the world because of its speedy growth; it grew about 1,100 feet in 1 year! Paricutin is a part of the Volcanic Axis, or "The Transversal", a 700 mile line of volcanoes that travels through southern Mexico in an east-west direction. Paricutin growing out of the fields Paricutin in sunlight Facts Now stands 9,210 feet above sea-level.
Named after small Tarascan Indian village.
1000 people died following one of the major eruptions of 1949. Paricutin... being Paricutin HIT THE DECKS! ERUPTION! Ariel view of Paricutin Interested? Ashes fell as far as Mexico City in 1943; 200 miles away! The End Brought to you by Volcanoes They're everywhere I mean it DUN DUN DUUUUN BWOOAAGH (Text-ception) You can never be too careful.